LatestTop Stories

Rana Daggubati Reveals Shocking News on Samantha’s Talk show

Rana Daggubati Reveals Shocking News on Samantha Talk show
Rana Daggubati Reveals Shocking News on Samantha’s Talkshow

Tollywood actor Rana Daggubati opened up on his health condition on Samantha’s Talkshow called, Sam Jam. Rana revealed that there were troubles with Blood Pressure and Kidney Failure. He said, ” It could have been a 70 per cent chance of stroke or haemorrhage and 30 per cent chance of death straight.”

Here is the clip of the promo:

Last year, there were speculations among his fans that the actor was struggling with health problems after a pic of Rana looking lean went viral on social media. In January 2020, Rana had also walked out of Ajay Devgan’s film Bhuj the Pride of India citing health reasons.

Now on the Aha platform show, Rana shares his past experiences regarding his health. After hearing his health issues, Samantha said that she has seen him during the period standing like a rock even in hard times. She praised him saying Super Hero. 

It is known that the actor married Miheeka Bajaj in August 2020. Recently the pic of the couple went viral on the internet. On the Workfront, he will be seen in his next film ‘Haathi Mere Saathi’ in 2021. Prabhu Solomon is the director of the film. 


Varun is a senior editor at Moviezupp, a popular entertainment website devoted to all things movies. He is an experienced reviewer, writer, and news reporter. Varun has been covering the Telugu cinema scene for several years, writing on everything froml film festivals to regional and national releases.